Friday, November 4, 2011

NOVEMBER'S LADIES BECOMING CONFERENCE @ GCC



The FALL Conference is going to out of this world. I have invited two incredible ladies to speak and you will find from the moment you meet them that their hearts passion for Jesus oozes from their very being. They are RADICAL Women for Jesus.


I met them both when Matt and I were planting a multi church in Wooster. I remember the first time I heard Penny sing and then years later speak. I have been blessed by her heart to be open to God and where he is leading her daily to be HIS and what that might look like.Kim and I first sat together in her office at the old church book store. She thought we would only talk for 10 minutes, yet 2 hours later….This woman has a fervent, passionate, all or nothing relationship with Christ.


I have asked them to come and join me as we look at and challenge you with the thought of being QUIETLY SCREAMING RADICALS. Honestly, I am excited to see what God does and how He speaks through these vessels that are open to His calling to be TOTALLY His.


I do hope you join us. There will be impactful worship as I have asked Penny to share her hearts voice with you along with laughter, tears and of course….food. Please bring your friends and join us November 18th for this Fall’s BECOMING CONFERENCE.



CONFERENCE SPEAKERS:
PENNY SWINDALL

My life is a mixture of mundane & wonder. Each day I choose whether or not to see my glass as 1/2 full or 1/2 empty. No matter what, I know that the Creator of all continues to shower His blessings on my life, either by storm or by refreshing shower. ~ Penny
KIM MORGAN

Child of God. Wife, mom, grandma (aka nana). Passionate about prayer & the Word of God. Love taking care of my family, a good deal, a bold cup of coffee, a good book and any kind of chocolate. ~ Kim





Here at GCC’s BECOMING, no matter where we are in our walk or our life....this is what we are striving to be daily. That our very essence of being...Him pouring out of us is BECOMING and drawing others to want to know more about HIM.


BECOMING is a time where we as women can come and find encouragement, refreshment, laughter and grow together while listening to great speakers, DVD's and impactful worship. Come join us, bring a friend...you will not leave the same!


No comments: