Thursday, November 17, 2011

CHANGE

God amazes me. Tomorrow, November 18th, I and two other incredible ladies will be talking about RADICAL....QUIETLY SCREAMING RADICALS! at our Ladies Conference.


I have been challenged a great deal over the past two weeks regarding my relationship with God and if I am willing to radically abandon all for HIM. Am I willing to not only hear what He is calling me to do, but then to GO and do what He is telling me... to do.


Today I was asked to change positions in my job. (I don't like change), and at first I said no. Yet, even though I have not desire to move around our team I also began to think about what God has been challenging me with regarding radically hearing His voice.


How many of you know the definition of CHANGE? "make a shift, replace, exchange, modify......" to name some of the definition. However here is the part of the definition that HIT me square in the face; it was b : to make radically different.


Lord, you are asking me to walk straight out of my comfort zone into an area that i have not wanted to go....yet I am willing to make a radical change to make a RADICAL DIFFERENCE. Change....


Have you heard God telling you to walk out of your comfort zone and radically abandon all in order to follow where He is leading you?

No comments: