Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tinman

01.13.2011

I remember when Matt told me he loved me for the first time. I remember the "giggle" that ran threw my being and the joy that totally filled my heart as I had met my counterpart. Today, as the surgeon shared about Matt's heart, the surgery, and the success...I found myself in a state of joyous "giggle".

This will be our 10 year anniversary coming February 3rd...10 years is TIN...so, I have been given 10 years with my TINMAN who has a beautiful, functioning heart. I rejoice and thank God for HIS AMAZING work and gift!

I want to thank all of you for your prayers and continued support....please do not stop. As he recovers those prayers are still needed.

He is currently in the ICVU. They are hoping to have him in the step down unit tomorrow. Tomorrow is another crucial day as he will need to rest, so we are asking that he not have any visitors as of yet for the next 2 days of the beginning of recovery.

I will keep you all informed.....and, for Sunday, at the Mortgage burning celebration....you all be sure to do the HAPPY DANCE and praise Jesus for HIS amazing blessing He has poured upon us with the end of this amazing mortgage marathon!

You all amaze us and we are so blessed to be part of this FAMILY.

Much love,
Angel

No comments: